Although certain outside factors (dirt, grime, makeup, etc.) are contributing causes of acne, the common assumption, that clogged pores and bacteria are the cause of acne, misses the key factor in the development of acne: the hormones.
Acne begins with the negative effects of the hormone DHT (dihydrotestosterone) on the oil glands.
1. The enzyme 5 alpha reductase converts testosterone to DHT.
2. DHT binds to androgen receptors on the oil glands.
3. DHT stimulation results in excessive oil production.
4. Excess oil obstructs the skin pores, allowing bacterial growth, which causes inflammation, infection and visible acne.
In contrast with other acne control products that only focus on killing the bacteria and opening the pores, Clearogen goes to the root cause of acne. Clearogen's Total Acne Solution includes a Foaming Cleanser, Clarifying Toner and Acne Lotion, which work in conjunction to:
1. Reduce DHT production and prevent excess oil production.
2. Block androgen receptors, to minimize oil gland stimulation.
3. Open the pores and eliminate the acne-causing bacteria.
4. Reduce the irritation and inflammation, to allow the skin to fully repair itself.
As a formula devised by Board-Certified dermatologist Dr. Alex Khadavi, Clearogen is designed to treat the existing acne and prevent future breakouts. It combines the safest prescription-grade ingredients with natural botanical extracts, for a scientifically-proven treatment that clears your skin gently and effectively. So, stop scouring your skin with face washes and rubbing on lotions that don't solve the DHT and acne connection. They will only give you mild short-term results.
Clearogen will give you complete long-term results, by reducing DHT production, from the start, and giving acne-causing bacteria no reason to take root. You will experience healthier skin in the first month and see noticeable improvement in acne in just a few more weeks of using Clearogen's Total Acne Solution. Kill existing bacteria and prevent future breakouts -- all with one easy-to-use system.